I grew up in a very spiritual, nature positive household, and I am doing what I can to pass this along to my daughter. Carl Banks Here is some advice from what I learned from both parenting my child and from what my grandparents did with me. St. Johns Red Storm
- Remember that fairy tales are still real to the young pagan. NIKE AIR MAX THEA ULTRA FLYKNIT
- Cook with your child. nike tn homme new balance 1500 outlet This will help build wonder, herb lore, mathematical skills (counting, fractions, etc), and a sense of being a part of the creative process. New Balance 1300 hombre
- Roshe Run Donna Nere
- Take your child on walks, hikes and camping. New Balance 998 m?skie Buy them a notebook and an identification book for animals or plants and plan to find one new thing each walk, and write the name and draw a picture of it.
- If your local park system has a Junior Rangers program, join it. Canotte Indiana Pacers Atlanta Hawks This teaches the child wilderness safety and a general reverence for nature.
- Allow your child her own fashion sense, even if that means wearing ruby slippers and a Halloween cat shirt every day for year. NMD New Balance 420 m?skie Have a ceremony for the cat shirt when she finally outgrows it and keep a piece either on her alter or in a scrapbook.
- Involve your child in a spirtual community where she can meet others with similar or complimentary beliefs. Texas Longhorns Jerseys Missouri Tigers Volunteer and be active in the community to show her your support and respect.This will help her give her tools later to fight any bullying she receives for being different and to fight the peer pressure associated with the Junior and Senior High years.
- Understand that all children follow the beat of their own drummers, and often will not comply with instructions in group rituals. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme Beige Adapt and don’t shame her for not listening to all the directions of adults (unless, of course it is a safety thing.
- Give your child a sacred space to decorate however they want.
- Play with your child and do arts and crafts with them.
AIR HUARACHE Try seeing things thru her eyes– you may be surprised how this deepens your own practice, as you start viewing the Goddess/s not as grand architypes of evoked energies but as imaginary friends made real.
Buy your child an age appropriate (since my child is 4, her knife is a butter knife with a pink plastic handle) set of kitchen tools which are special to them that they clean and care for themselves.