1) Keep it age appropriate and do what will work based on your kids maturity.
2) It’s not just about what you want to do or your spiritual path its about theirs too. 12th Man – Texas A&M Aggies So don’t be surprised if they wind up on a different path then you.
3) Make it fun and interesting for them.
4) Play lots of games and do lots of arts and crafts.
5) Keep rituals short don’t go longer than their attention spans.
6) Make time to be able to go away and do your own thing.
nike air max 95 uomo Don’t try to force it.
8) Have other interests and hobbies to share with them too.
10) Let them have their own shrine and decorate it however they want.
11) Read to them and with them and have them read to you.
12) Don’t get ideas in your head about how they will grow up to be amazing High Priestesses or anything. Nike Blazer Femme buty nike janoski damskie Tom Brady Michigan Jerseys Just let them grow into who they will be.
13) Don’t live vicariously through them.
14) Don’t treat them like trophies to show off.
15) Monitor them and be a parent even at festivals and in ritual and stuff. NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme Beige scarpe new balance running 2015 The Pagan community is not your babysitter.
16) Take every learning experience available and use it.
17) Get outside with them as much as possible.
18) Go camping lots.
19) Have pets or friends who have pets. Adidas Zx 500 Heren Air Jordan 3 (III) Nike Air Jordan 13
Take them to riding ranches and to volunteer to walk dogs at the SPCA and stuff. new balance 997 on sale They can learn responsibility and have friends who are part of nature that way.
20) Let them pray the way they want to pray.
21) Tell the story about their Naming Day just like you tell the story of the day they were born.
22) Celebrate little things and big things together.
23) Find good role models and adopt some aunties and uncle in the community. Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme Kaki West Virginia Mountaineers Kids aren’t always going to want to talk to you or look up to you so they need other adults.
24) Educate them as best you can. Womens Nike Air Max TN
26) Take them to museums and historical sites.
27) Tell them stories from their heritage like how great-great-grandpa came to Canada.
28) Teach them to be full of wonder and reverence for the Earth by being that way yourself.
29) Smile lots. Adidas Stan Smith Heren sac fjallraven pas cher adidas pas cher Smile at them. Parajumpers Homme Super Light new balance 373 bleu marine et bordeaux Don’t let the stress of having kids make you frown all the time.
30) Go on adventures together.
31) Let them make their own rituals tools and get glitter everywhere.
32) Don’t put so much time and energy into your spirituality that you don’t spend enough time with them.
33) Remember your kids are more important than your gods and the gods are okay with that.