Reddening the Bones
The first step is to spend time with the spirit who is to be housed within the bones and find out what ingredients it wants. Robert Griffin III Baylor Jerseys Then add what you may feel will add certain desired qualities. Make sure there are ingredient that will actually redden the bones and that they are the main active ingredients.
Start with your dry ingredients, then add liquids. You may want to add the ingredients in a certain order.
The recipe provided may or may not be complete, a witch has her secrets and privacy after all. free run 5.0 verde uomo Your recipe will not be the same as mine anyways. adidas superstar 2 donna A recipe for a different spirit and/or a different witch would be different. Maglie Portland Trail Blazers Cam Newton Auburn Tigers Jersey This is an example to inspire.
- Red ochre (Fe2O3)
- Graveyard dirt
- Black salt (aka Witches’ salt) typically the soot, ash and char from the bottom of a cast iron cauldron mixed with salt. asics kayano 22 femme In this case, sea salt.
- Brimstone (sulphur)
- Yew leaves (Taxus brevifolia)
- Northern wormwood aka wild sage up in the Yukon (Artemisia frigida)
- Juniper, bark, berries and leaves (needles) (Juniperus communis)
- Sun flower petals (Helianthus annuus)
- Lavender flowers (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Golden Witches’ Broom or Spruce Broom Rust (Chrysomyxa arctostaphyli)
- Canada Violet (Viola Canadensis)
- A burned message or letter
- Finely ground crow feather
- Fly agaric (Amanita muscaria)
- A windblown maple leaf (Acer saccharum)
- Diviner’s sage (Salvia divinorum)
- Henbane (Hyoscyamus niger)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum, courtesy of the grocery store)
- Belladonna (Atropa belladonna)
- Water from a mineral spring taken from a volcanic landscape (Wells Gray provincial park in BC)
- Gin (a spirit that is flavoured with juniper berries)
- Linseed oil (Linum usitatissimum, Linaceae)
- Menstrual blood
- A drop of blood from a certain finger on a certain hand
- Red wine
- The petals from a rose in our garden, the very last one to bloom this year
- Rendered duck fat
- Mixed in a small ceramic cauldron then placed over fire while stirred, then poured into a jar
- The jar is in then placed outside as the storm known as Sandy passes over
Fancy wording for the ingredient list:
* Blood of the earth, blood of the grave, handprints of the deep ancestors. Hogan Rebel To give you flesh of the ancient ones.
* Soil from the resting place of the dead. Pittsburgh Panthers Jerseys To honour your death.
* Love of the alchemists, a breath of flame, symbol of the soul, powder of the sun. To give you the spark of life.
* Ancient tree of death and rebirth, cousin of the world Tree. To guide you through the crossroads.
* Name of the star, bitter medicine, herb of Artemis. To give you healing power, a gift wildcrafted from home.
* Flower of the sun, symbol of the harvest, reminder of renewal. To refresh and renew, to give you the strength of the sun.
* Flower of sweet dreams, elf leaf, the washing herb. Women Lebron Shoes To give you peaceful rest and solace.
* Golden witches’ broom, deformity of a spruce tree, nest of squirrels. To give you a home.
* Violet of our nation, flower of home. Air Jordan 1 Homme
So you know the way home.
* Ashes of a message. So that you can bring tidings.
* Feather of a bird. So that you know what you are.
* The red toadstool. To ease your passage and grant you vision.
* A wind blown leaf. Eli Manning To give you flight and wind beneath your wings.
* The diviners sage. NIKE ROSHE TWO To grant you the power of prophecy.
* The bane of hens. To give you flight and magick. scarpe nike air max bambino scontate To grant you the ability to tell that which is dangerous to birds.
* Beautiful death, poison of empresses, herb of Atropos. To perceive fate.
* Well spring waters from the underworld. Mochilas Kanken Baratas To slake your thirst, the ease your travels across the Veil.
* Spirit of juniper berries. nike air max thea print prezzo To give you medicine and strength in flight.
* Oil of the flax seed, that which was mixed with red ochre by painters of old. To preserve and protect.
* Moon’s blood. Nike Air Max 2016 Goedkoop To give you life, to give you blood, to give you flesh. So that you can find me.
* Blood from the hand that hexes and binds. To give you magick. Jayron Hosley So that you can find me.
* Blood from the vine, drink of Dionysus. To give you blood, to give you sustenance.
* Spit of a witch. Air Max 90 Donna
Tim Williams Jersey To give you voice.
* Petals from summer’s last rose. Nick Chubb UGA Jersey To draw you to the middle world, to remind you of summer’s kiss, to renew.
* Heat from a flame. To enliven your spirit.
* The winds of a cyclone.